Commercial Real Estate Loan Options From Value Capital Funding
As a small business owner, you likely know the huge benefits commercial real estate financing can offer. It is an incredibly common tool that business owners like yourself use every day to purchase commercial real estate for their business operations. But, did you know that if you already own a commercial building and have built up equity in that building, you can do a refinance/cash out in order to pull out some of the equity and use the funds for your business? This is just another way to get lower cost capital for your business.
Of course, it is important to be responsible with your loan, but the reality is that small business loans are safer and more accessible than ever before. The key to a successful real estate loan is finding the right kind for what you are trying to do. There are many different kinds of real estate financing, which is why Value Capital Funding is committed to working with you to determine the most beneficial loan for your unique situation. Some of the options we offer include:
- Bridge Loans and Hard Money Loans: These offer a more temporary solution or “bridge” to more permanent, lower-cost financing. These loans have terms that generally range from 6 months to 3 years and can be funded in about a week.
- Traditional Commercial RE Loans: These types of loans are similar to a traditional bank loan but can be funded much quicker than through a conventional bank. It usually takes about 30 days or less for these loans to fund.
- SBA 7a and SBA 504 Loans: We can help you qualify for a loan backed by the Small Business Administration. These are some of the most appealing and largest loans a small business owner can attain.
- Fix and Flip Financing: These loans are generally for short-term projects aimed at buying, fixing and remodeling a building, and then selling it at a price mark up. This type of financing can also be used to Fix and Hold as well.
- Construction Financing: We can make your planned construction projects a reality. Whether you are constructing your first building or your most recent, get the financing you need to get started on the right foot.
- HUD and FHA Lending Options: Special options are available for those who own senior housing or a healthcare practice.
- CMBS Loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities: offer you more appealing loans. Properties are securitized into a pool and then transferring to a trust.
- Specialized Loans: There are always aspects to your loan that can be customized to make it more appealing and beneficial for your situation. From the way it is repaid to the application process, and everything in between.
Your situation, and the real estate involved is entirely unique. This is why you need a custom loan that matches your circumstances perfectly. At Value Capital Funding, we do not believe in a one-size-fits-all loan, and that’s why we’ll work with you to understand your goals and create a loan that’s right for your business.