Commercial Real Estate Loan Options From Value Capital Funding
As a small business owner, you likely know the huge benefits commercial real estate financing can offer. It is an incredibly common tool that business owners like you use every day to make improvements, take on big projects, increase profits, or simply get back on their feet. Of course, many business owners see financing as a risk. Of course it is important to be responsible with your loan, but the reality is that small business loans are safer and more accessible than ever before. The key to a successful loan is finding the right kind. There are many different kinds of business financing, each with their own advantages and disadvantages.
Value Capital Funding is committed to working with you to determine what the absolutely most beneficial loan is for your unique situation. Some of the options we offer include:
- Construction financing: We can make your planned construction projects a reality. Whether you are constructing your first building or your most recent, get the financing you need to get started on the right foot.
- HUD and FHA lending options: Special options are available for those who own senior housing or a healthcare practice.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: We can help you qualify for a loan backed by the Small Business Administration. These are some of the most appealing and largest loans a small business owner can attain.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer you more appealing loans. Properties are securitized into a pool and then transferring to a trust.
- Specialized loans: There are always aspects to your loan that can be manipulated to make it more appealing and beneficial. From the way it is repaid to the application process.
- Bridge loans and hard money loans are also available.
Your situation is entirely unique. This is why you need a custom loan that matches your circumstances perfectly. At Value Capital Funding, we do not believe in a one-size-fits-all loan.