Which Short-Term Loan Is Right For You?
At Value Capital Funding, we offer several types of short-term working capital loans. Which one is right for you? Well, that depends on the type of business you have, what you need the funds for, how much working capital you actually need, and how long you think it will take you to pay the loan back.
Some Things The Funds Can Be Used For
- Debt Consolidation/Refinancing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Hiring New Employees
- Purchasing Additional Inventory
- Equipment Purchasing
- Technology Upgrades
- Location Expansion
- And More…
What We Offer
- Working Capital Loans – give small businesses the chance to keep operations running smoothly while they work on increasing their revenue.
- Equipment Loans – provide financing for office equipment, computers, tools, machinery, and vehicles necessary to keep your business running.
- Professional Practice Loans – help service providers in industries like accounting, insurance, legal, healthcare, and others, to purchase real estate, renovate office space or refinance debt.
Loan amounts range from $5,000 – $1,000,000 with repayment terms from 12 – 36 months.
Our application process is simple with low documentation requirements and challenged FICO scores accepted. And, you get your funding in just days!
So, which Short-term Loan is right for you? Contact the professionals at Value Capital Funding and let them help you decide what the best fit is for your small business needs.