Getting a low-cost FDIC bank business loan can be a daunting task, especially if you don’t have any collateral to offer, or have existing debt. However, there are a number of FDIC-insured lenders that offer loans to businesses without collateral and some that even specialize in refinancing Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) or other expensive debt.
Value Capital Funding is a business loan broker that specializes in helping businesses get approved for low-cost FDIC business loans without pledging any collateral. We have access to a nationwide network of FDIC banks that are looking for unsecured loan opportunities. The primary reason small business owners use this platform is to refinance their expensive business debt.
Here are a few of the benefits of working with Value Capital Funding:
- We can save you time. The process of applying for a business loan can be time-consuming, especially if you have to do it on your own. We can help you streamline the process and get you approved for a loan faster.
- We can increase your chances of approval. We have a proven track record of helping businesses get approved for loans, even if they don’t have a lot of collateral, or have excessive or expensive existing debt. We can help you put together a strong application that will impress lenders.
- We can get you the best possible terms. We work with a variety of lenders, so we can shop around and get you the best possible interest rate and terms on your loan. As an example, in less than 2 weeks, we recently funded an HVAC business for $250,000 at the prime rate of interest, which was 8.25% APR on a 5-year monthly pay bank term loan.
- As of this writing, most offers to finance from the banks come in at 8.9% APR – 12.6% APR – depending on the credit profile and other metrics of the applicant.
If you’re looking for a low-cost FDIC business loan without pledging any collateral, Value Capital Funding can help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get the funding you need to grow your business.
Here are some additional pointers for getting a business loan without collateral:
- Consider working with a business loan broker who specializes in FDIC bank term loans and lines of credit (LOCs). A business loan broker who specializes in this niche can help you find lenders that are willing to work with businesses that don’t have collateral.
- Look for government-backed loans, like those from the SBA. Government-backed loans are often easier to get than traditional loans, and they may offer lower interest rates.
By following these pointers, you can increase your chances of getting a business loan without collateral and getting the funding you need to grow your business, and/or refinance any existing high-cost debt.
Here are some of the ways Value Capital Funding can save you time and increase your chances of approval:
- We have a deep understanding of the lending process. We know what lenders are looking for and how to put together a strong application.
- We will consult with you, and your accountant if needed, to put together the strongest loan package possible for your situation.
- We can help you gather the necessary documentation. This can save you a lot of time and hassle.
- We can negotiate on your behalf. We have a good relationship with lenders, and we can often use this to your advantage.
If you’re looking for a low-cost FDIC business loan without pledging any collateral, Value Capital Funding can help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get the funding you need to grow your business. Our toll-free # is 800-944-6280, and we have live operators standing by to help you.